Get deals on photocopiers, point of sale systems and more...
"The Great Copier $1000 Round Up" Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and claim the $1000 Cash Back form part of these Terms and Conditions of offer. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offer is only open to residents of Australia. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies (including but not limited to Sharp's Dealers/ resellers) associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. To be eligible, consumers must purchase one of the following Sharp Colour MFD's :
between 1st February 2013 to 25th March 2013 (inclusive). Any invoice outside of these dates will not be accepted.
4. In order to make a valid claim, consumers must register online (under Redemptions) whereby a redemption number will be issued. They are then to submit a copy of their tax invoice/ machine contract as proof of purchase (delivery dockets are not acceptable as proof of purchase), with their name + redemption number via mail to "The Great Copier Roundup" promotion, Locked Bag 90, North Ryde NSW 1670, within 30 days of purchase date.
5. Subject to eligibility of claim, claimants who purchase one of the above listed models will get a $1000 cash back. There are no limits to the number of the above models purchased by a customer and the redemption is for each model purchased.
6. The Cash Back amount issued is inclusive of GST and will be issued as a cheque. Please note that the cheque will be made out to the entity purchasing the goods; i.e. end users (as per the invoice).
7. Payments will be issued within 60 working days of the proof of purchase being received and validated.
8. Rent, Lease period for a minimum term of 36 months. Ask to see separate Terms & Conditions specific to Rent/ Lease obligations.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims (including contacting the place of purchase) and claimants (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The claimant agrees that if they have obtained the manufacturer's cash back, they will pay back the Promoter the value of the manufacturer's cash back, if they subsequently return the product to the place of purchase and seek a refund under any returns policy that the relevant reseller may have.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, damaged, stolen or misdirected mail. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
11. Claimants must retain a copy of their tax invoice for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant's claims and forfeiture of any right to manufacturer's cash back. The tax invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, tax invoice number, purchase date and machine's serial code.
12. If purchased from Sharp Direct, the tax invoice will be forwarded automatically to the promotee. Shap Direct customers must still register online via the website.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct mailing/email address in order to receive their Cash Back offer/cheque.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the claimant.
17. All processing of claims will be closed off on 30th April 2013. The Promoter will not accept any more claims after this date.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of property); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) participation in the offer.
19. Claims are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods or services.
20. This promotion is for commercial sales only and there is no Cash Back for government, national accounts, contracts or not for profit organisations (unless the not for profit organisation is buying at commercial pricing).
21. Refer to website for updated Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoter is Sharp Australia, PO Box 6827, Blacktown NSW 2148. (A.B.N. 40 003 039 405).