Latest update : Now with Ordermann handheld and scales support !! A reliable, top-quality management tool is at the front line of every successful restaurant or retail business. And, more often than not, that is also where you'll find a Sharp electronic cash register (ECR).
The UP810F boasts an easy-on-the-eye 6.5 inch colour LCD display for user-friendly operation and an Ethernet in-line system for ultra-efficient management of sales data. Dependable performance, convenient features, expandability, and Sharp's commitment to quality make the UP810F ideal for hospitality and retail businesses, bakeries, and restaurants large and small.
- Operator-friendly TFT colour LCD display with touch panel
- Up to 15 context sensitive programmable touch keys
- Quick and quiet thermal printing - 20 lines per second on a 80 mm roll.
- Customisable flat keyboard - standard 144 keys
- In-Line communication via the standard fitted Ethernet port
- Training mode allowing operators to practise operating the UP810F
- SD card slot which can be used to back up programming and sales data
- Large LED customer display
- RS-232 interface ports (standard 4 ports)
- Auto key function
- Price shift function
- Recall GLU function
- Menu/condiment/combo PLU
- Bottle return plus/minus group
- Full report capability
- Customer management function
- Overlapped clerk function
Scale support :
Support for scale functions is available via a firmware update. Contact your installing dealer for more details.
The UP810F firmware has built-in support for the Orderman wireless ordering system
|Expansion Memory Board||UP-S04MB2|
|Magnetic Card Reader||UP-E13MR3|
|Contactless Cleck Key||UP-R10CL2|